PAC Campout will take place on August 27th, 28th and 29th. We invite you and your friends to set up your tents on Friday, August 27th. We reserved the campground until Sunday, August 29th. Use the official Alum Creek Map to find the Group Camp location (lower part, center, west side of the reservoir), or use this Google Map locator. The gate will be open no later than 6 pm on Friday.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your own food and beverages.
- Your favorite dish to share during the potluck meal on Saturday.
- There is no electricity in this camping area.
- Your own camping equipment and perhaps mosquito repellent.
- Bring firewood! We need firewood.
Join us for a fun-filled weekend of camping, games, swimming, and bonfires. We have activities and games scheduled for Saturday. Activities are followed by traditional potluck dinner around 6 pm, group photos and singing by the bonfire. If you have kayaks or any other boats you’d like to bring, please do so, there is a small “beach” we can use.